Sunday, April 17, 2011

Yesterday..

Oh boy. Yesterday was something. In the morning I did hair, than my awesome mother-in-law let me tag along and get a facial with her and Toni. Oh my gosh, it was so amazing. Sandy is seriously the coolest mom in law ever. No, I will never be leaving Kris, so nobody get excited and think you can have her. ;)

THEN, at four, I started cooking for a pretty last minute dinner for Kris. As I frantically cooked ( and chopped the tip of my thumb in half) I thought about all the people I SHOULD have invited... DOH. Yeah, so if I didn't tell you about it, I meant to. It wasn't a big to do, but if I would have planned correctly, it could have been. So one more thing to add to my list of things to improve on. Become an organizer, and get better at planning. Oh, and use my dang camera!! Holy cow, I'm kind of a mess I'm deciding. None-the-less it was fun, but the day left me no time to blog. Please forgive. :)

0 comments: