Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Birthday, day!!

This is a picture I just took of Kris. Like I really just walked into the living room and said smile, and then walked back in here and uploaded it. Because, gasp... I forgot my camera at miss Indie's party. Surprise! LOL I'm SURE Toni has all kinds of cute and awesomely photoshopped pictures of the party waiting to post on her blog.
Indie turned 1, awww. Kris turned 33... 33!!!! WOW. That is like OLD! Like, really into adulthood old. But you know what? He still looks 23. I chose wisely didn't I?  I love him so much. I couldn't have been luckier to get him. You know what he's doing at this very second? Finishing playing with the kids, and putting them into bed. On his birthday. While I blog. He's number one. Seriously, never leaving him, ever. :)

0 comments: