Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend recap, And some bad jokes.

This weekend we had Easter Egg hunts, AND Luci's glorious birthday party. She is so lucky to have aunt Linda! (so am I) Here are some pictures for you to look at, and some jokes, because that is the way.



This party was like Luci's room threw up into the rest of the house. I still have the puffs hanging in my kitchen. I've actually been less lazy than usual lately too, I just can't bare to take them down. They just make me so happy!










Laffy Taffy Joke #1-  What did the fan say to the other fan? You really blow me away!


Laffy Taffy Joke #2- How does the moon cut his hair?  Eclipse it!


Ahh-hahahahaaaa!!!!!!!! Those were seriously funny.

3 comments:

Toni said...

that was a very cute party and those are cute pictures. Piper loved that race, she talked about it all day.

CaSsAnDuH said...

I love how you decorated for the party. SO CUTE! Would your S-I-L give me pointers for a grumpy husbands 30th party? The race looks fun!

Stephanie said...

I'm sure she would! She is seriously awesome at parties. :) I'm so glad Piper had fun!