Thursday, April 7, 2011

I love rainy days!!

I love them so much. Especially in between sunny days. I have been giddy all day. That might just be the diet coke though. :)  We decided that it might be fun to "bowl" in the front hall way today. It was fun for about five minutes and then Luci decided that it was funnest to knock the cups over the second Eli and I got them up, and then laugh her head off. She thinks she's way funny. Seriously, she entertains herself.

 Then I was like. Oh yeah, I should do something to blog about. So I did this.


The blog thing might be a good thing for me. I might just finish all my projects that I have started and then abandoned. I can't very well start something and leave it unfinished and post it. Hmmm, finishing projects, this will be new for me. :)

0 comments: