Sunday, April 3, 2011

Today was a good day.

We had some of Kris's family over for dinner tonight. Dale, Theo, Kim, Toni, Jake, Piper, Beck and Indie, and also our backyard neighbors who happen to be Related to Kris. The Woman is Theo's niece. So that was fun. I'm working on my cooking skills, the roast was not great, but I'll tel you what was, this... look up. Yeah, the recipe is called "The best coffee cake ever." It lives up to it.






These are the lemon cookies I made last night. (what's left of them) They're pretty good too. But not AS good.




This is what the boys do, probably more than I should allow. They LOVE to play the wii with Kris. Hey, they're spending time with dad!!

2 comments:

cAsSy said...

Post the coffee cake recipe. I LOVE coffee cake. On road trips I get the individually wrapped coffee cake for the road! YUM!

Stephanie said...

It's the Coffee Cake from the Pioneer Woman blog. It's WAY good! :)