Thursday, April 21, 2011

Goosy is two years old!

Today was my little sweeties birthday. We're celebrating it on Saturday with a party but we made a cake and sang to her today too. When we finished she clapped and cheered. She melts me right now. Absolutely everything about her is so darn cute and funny.
Linda came over and we decorated for the party. Yes, she is that organized and prepared. lol. I didn't take any pictures on purpose so that it can be a big surprise on Saturday. And it was REALLY difficult for me to refrain from taking photos. You know how I am. ;)


Here's a joke for yesterday.. this one is from Daniel Tosh.



I have a five-gallon jar at my house I like to fill with change. I don't stop 'til I reach tip-top and that little bell goes off, and I know Cargo Pant Day is here at last, and I dance. And I put the cargo pants on with a belt -- extra tight because I don't want to have an embarrassing situation on such a great day -- and I fill up all the pockets with the change. Then I get a car alarm -- not a car alarm with a car, just a car alarm -- and I hold it to my chest really closely. And then I go walk around the streets of Manhattan, and I wait for the first homeless person to come up to me and say, 'Hey, you got any spare change?' Then, I set the car alarm off: 'You hit the jackpot, mofo!'

0 comments: