Monday, April 14, 2008

Adrian!!

On Saturday night, my friends Jodi, Janae, and I went mountain biking and the right after ran. So we're pretty much bad A's. (jk) But really, I don't remember feeling better. I think after this I am definately a work out addict. Janae helped me figure out a schedule, it goes, swim monday, wednesday and friday, bike and run tuesday, thursday and saturday. My dogs are loving me cause i take them on runs every other night. They're my body guards, ebony looks she has rabies when she's mad, so I don't think anyone is going to be messing with me. The other night, Janae and I went on 3.2 mile run, and we never stopped!(well, at the top of an insane hill, but I don't count it, cause we started right back up after like 3 steps) And I felt like I could have totally run longer! It's such an awesome thing to be able to tell that you're progressing, and getting in better shape! I had the Rocky theme song in my head the other night, and it was hilarious, cause at the same time my friend said she did.lol

7 comments:

Supalinds said...

Awesome workouts!! It sounds like you are doing great!!! Rocky's greatest hits have helped me through many a workout, and I'm not afraid to admit it. Although Devin makes fun of me all the time.

Supalinds said...

BTW, this is my advice. It is much easier on the body and legs to pair the swim and runs on the same day versus the bike and runs. But either way it's a great schedule.

Here is another point of view/srategy...

M,W F - swim/run
T, TH - bike
Saturday - bike/run (also known as a brick, run right off the bike. Exactly like you did on Saturday).

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the input! I can use all the help i can get!=)

Unknown said...

Cute fun blog....we missed you tonight!

Unknown said...

We rock, don't we?

cAsSy said...

I'm not nearly that hardcore yet but after running 2 miles on my treadmill I feel like a superstar!!

cAsSy said...

I TAGGED YOU!!